Hello & Welcome
Please remember our 15 total challenge rule!
- I started with a piece of 'dark roast coffee' foundation card and cut it to 11x14.5cm with a top opening
- A panel was then cut out of white watercolour card and I embossed one leaf die into it
- I used several Distress Inks to colour the leaf and when dry I ran a red ink pen around the edges and covered the whole leaf with a 'Wink Of Stella Glitter Pen'
- I typed the sentiment on watercolour card, as I wanted to keep the same look of the paper, and die cut it using the outer die only from the set
- Dark Roast Coffee Foundation Card ~ Creative Expressions (CE)
- Watercolour Card ~ Crafter's Companion
- Leaf die ~ Autumn Leaf Trio/CE CED1467
- Distress Inks, Pine Needles & Victorian Velvet ~ Ranger
- Distress Oxide Ink, Walnut Stain ~ Ranger
- Outer cutting die ~ Indian Ocean Collection 'Tag Duo' ~ CE
- Wink Of Stella Glitter Pen ~ ZIG
- Red tipped pen ~ my stash
Your card will be posted to you this week