- White base card ~ CraftUK
- Copper and purple card ~ my stash
- Watercolour card ~ Crafter's Companion
- Candy Pink, Rich Gold, Sun Yellow Pixie Powders ~ CE
- Picket Fence Distress Ink ~ Ranger
- Sentiment ~ CE
- 'Hydrangea' Ink pad for sentiment ~ Big and Juicy/Ranger
Sunday, 26 November 2017
Hello, thanks for stopping by....
I have used Pixie Powders for my coloured background, the norm is to use paints, but I do like how it has turned out
The base card is 5"x7"
After adding PPs to the very wet, watercolour card I left it to dry. I made my own stencil using different sizes of circular dies, then added the white distress ink as shown above, with a blending tool and also with a small finger dauber
Good morning crafty friends Only Friday's winner today, and it is Liz CONGRATULATIONS Your win will be with you soo...
Hello, thanks for popping by.... This week's festive card is another quick and easy ensemble in that the scene was on the bottom...
Good morning everyone..... Today's give-away is one of my favourite cards, and I don't say that very often! It's a bl...
Good morning ladies, June here today! Thank you so much for your thoughts and get well wishes as well as the gorgeous cards you sen...