- White base card ~ CraftUK
- Copper and purple card ~ my stash
- Watercolour card ~ Crafter's Companion
- Candy Pink, Rich Gold, Sun Yellow Pixie Powders ~ CE
- Picket Fence Distress Ink ~ Ranger
- Sentiment ~ CE
- 'Hydrangea' Ink pad for sentiment ~ Big and Juicy/Ranger
Sunday, 26 November 2017
Hello, thanks for stopping by....
I have used Pixie Powders for my coloured background, the norm is to use paints, but I do like how it has turned out
The base card is 5"x7"
After adding PPs to the very wet, watercolour card I left it to dry. I made my own stencil using different sizes of circular dies, then added the white distress ink as shown above, with a blending tool and also with a small finger dauber
Good morning crafty friends I hope it's been a nice, weather wise, where you are. Yesterday was so hot here I used another '...
Morning crafters.... I think this is a stunning shade of pink, or would you call it fuchsia? Either way it's a beautiful colour ...
Good morning everyone..... Today's give-away is one of my favourite cards, and I don't say that very often! It's a bl...
Good morning ladies, June here today! Thank you so much for your thoughts and get well wishes as well as the gorgeous cards you sen...