- White base card ~ CraftUK
- Copper and purple card ~ my stash
- Watercolour card ~ Crafter's Companion
- Candy Pink, Rich Gold, Sun Yellow Pixie Powders ~ CE
- Picket Fence Distress Ink ~ Ranger
- Sentiment ~ CE
- 'Hydrangea' Ink pad for sentiment ~ Big and Juicy/Ranger
Sunday, 26 November 2017
Hello, thanks for stopping by....
I have used Pixie Powders for my coloured background, the norm is to use paints, but I do like how it has turned out
The base card is 5"x7"
After adding PPs to the very wet, watercolour card I left it to dry. I made my own stencil using different sizes of circular dies, then added the white distress ink as shown above, with a blending tool and also with a small finger dauber
Hello my dear crafty friends I thought it was time I owed you an update regarding my blog etc I'm sad to say that I have no idea when or...
Good morning crafty friends I love finding easy ways to add colour to my card makes and today's video shows how I did it with the c...
Good Sunday morning! Tomorrow is our grandson's 11th birthday, I don't know how these years have passed so quickly! He, like m...
Good morning everyone.... I'm sure you will have seen cards like this on Pinterest and when I've seen them they always make me sm...