- 8" square scalloped edged card ~ CraftUK
- white cardstock ~ Papermill Direct
- patterned paper ~ my stash
- large scroll die ~ Gemini Collection/Creative Expressions (CE) available from CraftStash
- Gillian Die Set ~ Frames & Tags Collection/CE available from CraftStash
- sentiment ~ Sweet Wishes/CE available from CraftStash
- Tea Dye Distress Ink ~ Ranger (sentiment) available from CraftStash
- worn lipstick Distress Oxide Ink ~ Ranger (tops of flowers) available from CraftStash
- blending tool ~ Ranger available from CraftStash
- stamens ~ my stash
- gold sequins ~ my stash
- pearl stick pin ~ my stash
Monday, 5 February 2018
CARD COMMISSION - PINK & PEACH
Hello, welcome to my happy place....
I was asked to make a card by one of my relations for her mother's 80th birthday (neither visit this blog so I'm safe to post it)
It's an 8" square card with 2 white panels. The first panel was flat glued to the card base then I die cut the top panel, twice and adhered it to a very pretty pinky peach paper. I added mounting foam to the back and attached it to the card
I then die cut the white circle element, once on white card and again on the pinky peach paper, overlapped them slightly and glued them together. I cut extremely thin strips of mounting foam to adhere to the inner circle and used the paper die cut circle to seat back into the middle
The 80 was die cut 3 times, glued together, glittered and seated into the centre
I added 3 peach roses, one pearl stick pin and a few white sparkle stamens, and dotted a few gold sequins around the card
The sentiment was stamped onto another piece of white card stock, die cut and adhered to the card
I added a little pink to the tops of the roses but as you can see on these photographs, after the main one, it didn't show very well, so I added more ink using a blending tool, in a circular motion, on the tops of the flowers
I will add a verse later today and decorate a card box
Good morning crafty friends I love finding easy ways to add colour to my card makes and today's video shows how I did it with the c...
Good Sunday morning! Tomorrow is our grandson's 11th birthday, I don't know how these years have passed so quickly! He, like m...
Good morning everyone.... I'm sure you will have seen cards like this on Pinterest and when I've seen them they always make me sm...