What about this sweet card for today's make?
I started with a white 5"x7" card base and embossed a smaller panel on white card
The sentiment was stamped using an onyx black ink pad and heat embossed with a clear embossing powder then die cut and mounting foam added to the back
The flowers are by Wild Orchard Crafts, I removed some of the petals and leaves from one flower only
I made the stick pins and secured them safely behind the flowers
Whilst the coloured card looks lemon (I think it looks more lemon than peach) it is classed as peach and is much paler than the roses
I added the birthday wishes to the right side as I don't know if I will be sending this to someone, so I would write a message/note on the right side, or adding it to my box of donation cards
- white card base ~ CraftUK
- peach card ~ Creative Expressions
- embossing folder ~ Couture creations 'Trellis'
- sentiment stamp ~ my stash
- roses ~ Wild Orchard Crafts
- stick pins ~ Poppyfield Card Crafts
- Platinum Machine ~ Spellbinders
and now for the card winner....
Random Name Picker
Your card will be winging its way to you