- DL white card
- black card - Creative Expressions
- background - nail polish technique/Poppyfield Card Crafts
- black jute twine & black gems- CE
- starflowers die set - John Next Door JNDAD001 (there is also the starflower leaves die set available JNDAD002, available from The Ducks Doodahs, an online store and very reasonably priced)
- sentiment/'small talk' - Tim Holtz
- red gems - Hobby House
Friday, 21 June 2019
COFFEE HAS GIVEN ME....
Good morning blog friends....
I thought I would use one of the many backgrounds I created using the nail polish technique. I love how the colours have blended on this piece and the pretty shade of green gives it a subtle look
I added a slightly larger panel of black card then wrapped black jute twine around one side and finally adhered it to the white DL size card
Several flowers were made in black and red using one of John Lockwood's die sets, and I decided not to add any leaves, instead I had a good titter reading yet more of Tim Holtz's 'small talk' stickers and plumped for the one shown on the card
Here is this week's freebie:
Leave me a comment if you would like your name added to the draw. You have until 6pm Saturday to do this
We use Random.Name Picker to choose a winner therefore it doesn't matter if you have won previously. We also ship internationally at our own expense
I hope you all have a good weekend
Good morning crafty friends I love finding easy ways to add colour to my card makes and today's video shows how I did it with the c...
Good Sunday morning! Tomorrow is our grandson's 11th birthday, I don't know how these years have passed so quickly! He, like m...
Good morning everyone.... I'm sure you will have seen cards like this on Pinterest and when I've seen them they always make me sm...