Hello and welcome...
This is another card using the freebies from craft magazines
This month's Die-Cutting Essentials, Issue 28, is a die set by Tonic. There is a dove, sentiment and olive branch
I've made a basic card with the set for today's post but you will be seeing other designs as times goes on
On a 5"x7" white card I masked a border with easy lift off tape. I then coloured the exposed area with Distress Oxide Inks applying the colours with a blender. Once coloured I spritzed, all over the coloured area, with water and dried it using my heat tool
I added a piece of double sided adhesive to white card and die cut and embossed the dove and the sentiment
After I removed the backing sheet from the die cut I sprinkled Glitter Jewels over both the dove and the sentiment
The olive branch was die cut using a piece of left over green card
I only added glue to certain areas of the dove as I liked how the wings were sitting away from the card. I adhered the olive branch behind the dove's beak and added a tiny black gem for the eye
I inserted a pretty paper to the inside of the card and used a stamp, from October's Making Cards, to stamp another sentiment in black ink
- white card ~ Craft UK
- Distress Oxide Inks in; broken china, faded jeans & wilted violet ~ Ranger
- Versafine Ink Pad in Black Onyx ~ Tsukineko
- double sided adhesive ~ Woodware
- Glitter Jewels/Diamond Snow ~ Creative Expressions (CE)
- Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue ~ CE
- dove die set ~ Die-cutting essentials Issue 28
- paper insert ~ Making Cards October 2017
Thank you for taking the time to visit, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.