- red pearlised card - my stash
- decorative paper - my stash
- layering frames die set - Papercraft Inspirations
- embossing folder - Spellbinders EL-006
- sentiment - Heartfelt/Creatives Companion
- oval die - double pierced die set - Creative Expressions
- VersaFine CLAIR ink pad - Fallen Leaves
Saturday, 4 January 2020
Good morning crafters
The freebie dies from Papercraft Inspirations are a set of 3 frames and I've used all 3 of them on these 'thank you' cards
They both measure 10cm x7.5cm (approx 3.75"x2.75"). I do have envelopes to fit otherwise I would make them
The largest die was used as the card base followed by using the two smaller frames
The white top panel looked rather stark against the colourful backgrounds so I embossed each one then stamped the sentiment and die cut them using an oval die
I've left the inside blank for my message and will find a suitable stamp (not postage haha) for the envelopes
Good morning crafty friends I'm having quite a bad (not that you have any good) rheumatoid flare and ongoing gallbladder pain for seve...
Good morning crafty friends I love finding easy ways to add colour to my card makes and today's video shows how I did it with the c...
Good morning everyone.... I'm sure you will have seen cards like this on Pinterest and when I've seen them they always make me sm...
Good Sunday morning! Tomorrow is our grandson's 11th birthday, I don't know how these years have passed so quickly! He, like m...