- Mask-It sheet - Woodware
- circle die set - Creative Expressions
- background stamp/Petite Flourish - Gina K Designs
- background colour/Petal Pink ink - Stampin Up
- floral stamp/Inspiring Poppies - Gina K Designs
- abandon coral, broken china, cracked pistachio oxide inks - Ranger
- tulip aqua pen - Crafter's Companion
- Sparkle Glue, Seal & Glaze - Creative Expressions
Tuesday, 21 April 2020
Good morning crafty friends
I made two masks for today's card. The first one for the centre for me to stamp the background as shown. Next step was to make the second mask to cover the background whilst I added the colour to the centre of the card. Three inks were used for the centre background
The flowers were coloured and one coat of sparkle glaze applied. I wish the camera could pick up the delicate sparkle. When the liquid dried I applied a second coat and then matted this onto a 6"square black card base
I've not yet added a sentiment as I don't know if this will eventually be given as a birthday card/get well card or to a charity
Thank you for visiting today, please stay safe!
Good morning crafty friends I'm having quite a bad (not that you have any good) rheumatoid flare and ongoing gallbladder pain for seve...
Good morning crafty friends I love finding easy ways to add colour to my card makes and today's video shows how I did it with the c...
Good Sunday morning! Tomorrow is our grandson's 11th birthday, I don't know how these years have passed so quickly! He, like m...
Good morning everyone.... I'm sure you will have seen cards like this on Pinterest and when I've seen them they always make me sm...